what does archerfield funding, llc do with your personal information?
Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to
understand what we do.
The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. This information can include:
- Social Security number, name and address and employment information.
- Payment history and Loan balances
All financial companies need to share customer’s personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list the reasons financial companies can share their customer’s personal information; the reasons Archerfield Funding chooses to share; and whether you can limit this sharing.
Reasons we can share your personal information
Does Archerfield Funding share?
Can you limit this sharing?
For our everyday business purposes— such as to process your transactions, maintain your account(s), respond to court orders and legal investigations, or report to credit bureaus
For our marketing purposes— to offer our products and services to you
For joint marketing with other financial companies
For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes—information about your transactions and experiences
For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes—information about your creditworthiness
For nonaffiliates to market to you
- Call 866-822-7240 or
If you are a new customer, we can begin sharing your information 30 days from the date we sent this notice. When you are no longer our customer, we continue to share your information as described in this notice. However, you can contact us at any time to limit our sharing.
Who we are
Who is providing this notice?
Archerfield Funding, LLC
What we do
How does Archerfield Funding
protect my personal information?
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and offices.
How does Archerfield Funding collect my personal information?
We collect your personal information, for example, when you
- Apply for a loan or make a payment
We also may obtain your personal information from other companies.
Why can’t I limit all sharing?
Federal law gives you the right to limit only
- sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes—information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
What happens when I limit sharing for an account I hold jointly with someone else?
Your choices will apply to everyone on your account.
Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- Currently we have no affiliates with whom we share personal information, but that may change.
Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- We have marketing arrangement with nonaffiliates under which they market our products. We may share with them the personal information of customers who respond to those marketing efforts. They may use this information to contact you regarding their products, such as insurance.
A formal agreement between nonaffi liated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
- Currently we have no formal joint marketing agreements, but that may change. In that event, we may share personal information.